- On our Site;
- Through our Services; and
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other websites operated by any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
Please visit our EULA, which governs the use, liability, and limitations of our Services and Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect on our Site generally falls into the following two categories “non-personal information” i.e. refers to the information that does not by itself identify a specific individual and “Personal Data” refers to information that lets us know the specific of who you are and includes:
- Profile or contact data (e.g.: First and last name, Email, Phone number, address, unique identifiers such as passwords);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and usage details;
- Your financial information which you may disclose to us through the use of our Services;
- Your payment account information to remit payments that we process on your behalf; and
- Any other personally identifiable information that we may require from time to time to comply with applicable laws
In addition, we will collect any personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide when you contact us regarding our Services or by filling out forms on our Site. This information includes personally identifiable information such as your name and email address as well as the comments contained in your messages to us or provided to us at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our Services. If you use a location-enabled browser, we may receive information about your location and device. If you access certain applications and software, we make available, we may receive and collect information transmitted from your device for the purpose of providing you the relevant Services, such as information when you are logged on and available to receive updates or alert notices.
We may use session and persistent cookies. Session cookies exist only during one session and disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your browser or turn off your computer. Session cookies make it easier to navigate our Site and persistent cookies are used to remember users’ information so they do not have to enter it more than once and to improve our Services. Most Web browsers allow you to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access some of the functionality offered on our Sites. Every device connected to the internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet. We use the above technologies (individually and together) to collect and store information when you interact with our Services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use your Personal Data for providing, customizing, and improving the Services by:
- Creating and managing your account or other user profiles.
- Processing orders or other transactions;
- To charge your payment card if you have opted into certain chargeable Services;
- Providing you with the products, services, or information you request, including support and assistance for the Services.
- Improving Services, including testing, research, internal analytics, and product development.
- Personalizing the Services, website, and communications based on your preferences.
- Performing fraud protection, security, and debugging.
- Marketing and selling the Services.
- Carrying out other business purposes stated when collecting your Personal Data or as otherwise set forth in applicable data privacy laws, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”).
- We may also use your Personal Data to correspond with you by:
- Responding to correspondence that we receive from you, contacting you when necessary, or request, and send you information about CIPIO or the Services.
- Sending emails and other communications according to your preferences or that display content we think will interest you.
- Meeting Legal Requirements and Enforcing Legal Terms.
- Fulfilling our legal obligations, such as preventing, detecting, and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities.
- Protecting your, CIPIO’s or another party’s rights, property, or safety.
- Enforcing agreements with you and resolving disputes.
- Responding to claims that any posting or content violates third-party rights.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We disclose your Personal Data to our affiliates and service providers who help us provide the Services or perform business functions:
- Hosting, technology, and communication providers;
- Security and fraud prevention consultants and providers;
- Analytics providers;
- Business partners who partner with us in offering various Services:
- Business that you have a relationship with.
- Companies that we partner with to offer joint promotional offers or opportunities.
- Any third parties you authorize.
- Business Transfers.
- All your Personal Data that we collect may be transferred to a third party if we undergo a merger, acquisition, or other transaction in which that third party assumes control of our business (in whole or part). Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your Personal Data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
- Data that is not Personal Data.
- We may create aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized data from the Personal Data we collect, including by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to a particular user. We may use such aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze, build and improve the Services and promote our business, provided that we will not share such data in a manner that could identify you.
HOW WE RETAIN INFORMATION
We retain Personal Data about you for so long as you have an account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you with our Services. In some cases, we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule, or regulation. We may further retain information in an anonymous or aggregated form where that information would not identify you personally.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We believe that the security of your information is a serious issue and we are committed to protecting the Information we receive from you. We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the security of your information against unauthorized access and disclosure both online and offline. These measures include the implementation of reasonable technical, physical, and administrative data security safeguards that are consistent with our business operations and industry standards. Access to Personal Data is restricted so that only certain of our employees are granted access to information as appropriate to perform specific jobs and tasks.
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our systems, no application, website, or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Data safe (including your username and password), and to log out of your account after each use.
Our Site may include links to third-party websites that have independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility for the actions or policies of third parties or the content of their websites, their products, or their services.
Our Services are not intended for or directed to children. Children under 18 are not eligible to use our Services. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and understand that you must be at least 18 years old in order to create an account and purchase the Services advertised through our Site and applications. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Data from children younger than the age of 13, we will take reasonable measures to delete or destroy such information from our records.
UPDATES TO OUR POLICY
Attn: Legal Team
P.O. Box: 418, Fairfax, VA 22038