‘The Marketers Guide to Community Influence Marketing’
Why waste time and money finding “influencers” to promote your brand when better qualified, more authentic influential people already exist in your customer base, among your social media followers and throughout your brand community? These providers of user-generated content (UGC) are what we call Community Influencers.
CIPIO.ai’s Marketer’s Guide to Community Influence Marketing shows you how to focus your influence marketing efforts on more effective and efficient means to drive brand growth.
This guide contains practical advice and instruction on how to build and execute Community Influence Marketing strategies to leverage UGC from the people who know you best. In it, you’ll learn:
- The difference in Community Influence Marketing and traditional influencer marketing
- How to build a Community Influence Marketing strategy
- How to identify your known community of influencers
- How to best engage community influencers
- How to map a workflow to manage Community Influence Marketing programs
- How to measure Community Influence Marketing success