Careers @ CIPIO
CIPIO is the Industry’s only Automated Community Influencer Marketing Platform that helps the fastest-growing eCommerce Brands in the world to uncover, engage, and activate raving fans of the Brands to increase sales, retention, and engagement using AI & Data. We are obsessed with generating outcomes for our customers, and that starts with our #1 assets, our employees. We are passionate about building a company that believes in boundless creativity, astonishing customers, doing the right thing no matter what while growing and having fun. As a CIPIO’s ISR, you will be responsible for closing sales with eCommerce B2C/D2C Brands by helping them understand the value of a Community Influencer Marketing platform.
- The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing revenues to achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales goals through all lead sources.
- Participate in coordinated efforts to increase channel mindshare, ensure maximum lead close rate, and optimize the customer experience.
- As a subject matter expert, you will maintain a thorough knowledge of CIPIO’s Platform and effectively deliver demonstration & value prop virtually.
- You will participate in outbound call campaigns for targeted markets or specific account bases.
- Demonstrate CRM (Hubspot) discipline in pipeline management, sales activity, and forecast accurately.
- Constantly learn and adapt to a highly competitive landscape.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry and the company’s competitive posture and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims while also managing personal time and productivity.
- Attend training to develop relevant product knowledge, sales techniques, and other skills.
- Position requires minimal business travel.
- 3+ years of SaaS selling
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and goals
- Experience with consultative sales methodology
- Skilled in discovery, conducting presentations, online web demos, and capturing deal progress in SFDC
- A highly responsive individual that thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, selling skills, presentation skills, and time management skills are essential
- You have demonstrated the ability to build credibility and articulate a value proposition
- In-depth experience with Social Media Apps
- Creative with business planning and implementing sales initiatives
- Selling to B2C and D2C eCommerce Brands background is preferred but not required