Careers @ CIPIO
CIPIO is Industry’s only Automated Community Influencer Marketing Platform that helps the fastest-growing eCommerce Brands in the world to uncover, engage, and activate raving fans of the Brands to increase sales, retention, and engagement using AI & Data. We are obsessed with generating outcomes for our customers, and that starts with our #1 assets, our employees. We are passionate about building a company that believes in boundless creativity, astonishing customers, doing the right thing no matter what while growing and having fun.
The Client Success Associate will utilize excellent client relationship-building skills and our internal tools to help execute influencer campaigns from start to finish. In this role, you will act as the main point of client contact and manage the day-to-day operations of the client accounts. The Client Success Associate thrives in a fast-paced, self-starter environment and works directly with internal influencer success teams and brands to provide a seamless influencer marketing experience. The Client Success Associate also plays an integral role in ensuring client success and driving high retention rates with CIPIO’s Community Influencer Marketing Platform.
- Execute the day-to-day relationship tasks with Cipio’s brand clients
- Gain a deep understanding of client product and marketing goals to propose campaign content, strategy, and optimization ideas proactively
- Facilitate communications between Cipio and the brand partners surrounding the campaign planning, execution, and analysis process. Including managing campaign calendar, monitoring and optimizing campaign results, writing creative briefs, and helping to implement tracking methods for the campaign analysis reports on client sites
- Work with brand partners to review & approve influencer-made content from brand-safety and legal (FTC & our 14-point brand safety check) perspectives and gain final approval before postings
- Have a pulse on trends in the social commerce industry
- Prepare and deliver calibration calls with brand partner
- Review and report on campaign outcomes in a transparent and efficient manner
- Provide ongoing training and best practices to Cipio’s Brand Partners
- Conduct account reviews to share positive outcomes and identify growth opportunities
- 3-5 Years in a client management role.
- You are a highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to prioritize, multitask, work autonomously, and communicate proactively
- A structured thinker who is, has strong Excel experience
- Working knowledge of the influencer landscape across social media platforms
- Experience in direct influencer communication across social platforms or experience with influencer marketing platforms is a plus
- A passion for keeping things organized and executing with competing priorities
- You’re open-minded to learning new things, being around new people, mentorship, feedback, and learning/growing in your role
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges and achieve resolution
- Scrappiness, “no task too small” attitude with a bias towards action
- Excellent communications skills (written, spoken, presentations) and able to use Zoom/ Google hangout for most of your day-to-day interactions
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and highly organized with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and analytical skills
Working Hrs: US Working Hours
At Cipio, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In addition, we will consider qualified employment applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.