Careers @ CIPIO
CIPIO is Industry’s only Automated Community Influencer Marketing Platform that helps the fastest-growing eCommerce Brands in the world to uncover, engage, and activate raving fans of the Brands to increase sales, retention, and engagement using AI & Data. We are obsessed with generating outcomes for our customers, and that starts with our #1 assets, our employees. We are passionate about building a company that believes in boundless creativity, astonishing customers, doing the right thing no matter what while growing and having fun.
As CIPIO’s Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for writing and managing creative content production for a variety of content formats: ebooks, whitepapers, blog posts, infographics, videos, interactive content experiences, and more. Leveraging your editing expertise, creative problem-solving, ability to truly tell a brand story, produce assets that help solve the challenges our customers face, amplify our brand voice, and develop exceptional content that drives leads and adds value.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is organized, extraordinarily creative, with a collaborative style. In addition, this person should be a creative problem solver with a passion for finding unique content solutions to help our customers overcome challenges. Excellent communication skills is a requirement – which means that you can work in person, remote, with a global team with ease.
CIPIO is a bi-coastal company between DC Metro and Redwood City, CA and you can practically work from anywhere.
- Work with founders and create content mapped to buyer personas, pain points, buyer’s journey
- Ensure that all content produced adheres to the brand voice and tone and meets CIPIO’s manifesto
- Deliver content and coordinate with the Marketing team
- Support and facilitate content audit and maintain the asset inventory process
- Support Advisors, Investors, and external communities for content
- Perform interviews (podcast, webinar, fireside chat, zoom) with partners, customers, and advisors
- Provide content gap analysis reporting to determine content needs
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and share insights with the founders
- Help promote content internally and work with the marketing team to promote content externally
- Develop, curate, produce, publish, and promote content such as blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, videos, social media content, etc. across owned and earned channels
- Use your writing and editing skills to distill complex ideas into clear, easy-to-understand language whether that’s in your briefs, strategy docs, or long-form content
We are looking for people who have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred or relevant equivalent work experience
- 3+ years Content Marketing experience with strong outcomes
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools (Hubspot is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML
- Experience with social media management