Careers @ CIPIO
No of Positions – 1
CIPIO.ai, the Community Commerce Marketing (CCM) application software company, provides a comprehensive suite of enterprise-class SaaS-based CCM applications for Community Influence Marketing, Community Content Generation, and Community Referral Marketing. CIPIO.ai’s solutions are built on a next-generation software platform that incorporates advanced machine learning, generative AI, and Web 3.0 technologies so that brands can dramatically reduce the amount of internal and external resources they need to acquire, authenticate and activate a community of enthusiasts and influencers. CIPIO.ai’s award-winning solutions are tried, tested, and proven to increase sales, awareness, and retention and generate significant ROI for leading brands such as Crunch Fitness, Everybody Eat, World’s Gym, BioVanta, FitnessSF, Righteous Felons, Menchies FroYo, and ICON Park and others.
Click here to get a quick glimpse of CIPIO.ai
Do you have a passion for social media and a knack for building relationships? Are you excited about the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading brands and help them achieve their marketing goals while working at one of the most advanced AI-driven startups?
If so, we want you to join our team as a Brand Success Manager for Community Influence Marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for working with our customers to develop and execute successful Community Influence Marketing campaigns. You will be our customers’ main point of contact and will work closely with them to ensure that they are getting the most out of our platform.
- Act as the main point of contact for customers and provide support throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Establish and maintain regular communication between the brand and influencer partners, actively source and negotiate new influencer partnerships
- Negotiate contracts and organization micro and macro influencer programs that are focused on driving revenue
- Monitor influencer content to ensure compliance with brand voice and guidelines
- Set goals, track conversions, and measure the success of the influencer program
- Guide customers through the platform and help them create successful campaigns
- Analyze campaign results and provide feedback to customers
- Identify opportunities for improvement and provide recommendations
- 5+ Advertising/marketing professional services organization or similar organization (e.g. influencer marketing campaigns, media ad sales, social platform advertising sales)
- An instinct for managing clients. A proven track record of successfully managing complex relationships and you’ve helped cultivate new initiatives from these relationships. You have a sixth sense when it comes to partnerships and can effortlessly navigate multiple partner engagements simultaneously
- An intuition for people. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, have the ability to communicate to all audiences – whether it’s an intern or a C-level executive in the company – but, more importantly, outside of it
- Experience with campaign attribution analytics, reporting, and trend analysis on social media platforms
- High throughput. Your strong bias towards action helped you earn the reputation of someone who gets things done
- High emotional intelligence with an understanding of how to effectively lead and inspire creative individuals while relating to analytical executives simultaneously
- BA/BS degree required; MBA valued, but real-life experience is always preferred